Discover if you have a bad advisor and what you can do about it.
Information in this book will help protect your family and small business from bad advisors.
This book will open your eyes to some of the most common advice advisors give and how following bad advice can destroy your wealth and peace of mind.
This book is dedicated to readers who are trying to determine if they currently have "bad advisors" and how to identify a "good advisor" to use in the future.
It will answer the following questions:
- Is your financial planner a "bad advisor"?
- Is your life insurance or annuity agent a "bad advisor"?
- Is your attorney a "bad advisor"?
- Is your CPA/EA/accountant a "bad advisor"?
- What are the consequences of using a "bad advisor"?
- ... And finally, how do you identify and find a "good advisor"?
Unfortunately, the majority of advisors throughout the financial services fields could be defined as "bad advisors".
To learn more about "bad advisors", claim your FREE offer which will be delivered to you as an easy to read PDF version.