Even if you’re good with money, making a life plan for your finances can be a real challenge. Not only do you need to deal with the practical challenges of day-to-day life, but you need to invest in the future, too. A wealth coach can help you evaluate your relationship with money, plotting an ideal strategy to help you save more in the present while expanding your business and growing your nest egg.
What a Wealth Coach Does
A wealth coach is someone whose sole job is to help you make and save as much money as possible. They do this by looking at your finances, your assets, and your career trajectory, as well as your long-term goals and aspirations. A wealth coach can:
- Create a customized wealth plan, accounting for your current assets and integrating strategies such as stocks, investments, and the creation of personalized trusts or other financial funds.
- Help you cut down on waste by looking over your monthly budget to determine which expenses you can cut and how the savings can be used to better your future.
- Save you and your business big money on taxes by considering how your enterprise is—and should be—incorporated and what strategies it can adopt to minimize its annual tax obligations.
- Plan for retirement by taking maximum advantage of the retirement savings options available to you, whether it is by putting more money into your employer-sponsored plan or setting up an individualized account.
- Plan for later generations by founding a trust and taking other estate-planning measures designed to pass your hard-earned wealth to your children and other loved ones without the need for a messy public court proceeding.
Unlike a financial adviser, a wealth coach is all about you: not just where you are today, but where you want to go in 10, 20, or even 30 years from now.
Find Out How We Can Help You
Quraishi Law combines its expertise in wealth coaching with extensive knowledge of tax law to help your pocketbook grow without the worry of making mistakes that could cost you at a later date. Contact us to schedule your initial consultation and create a personalized wealth management and growth plan.