When you’ve poured your heart and soul into your business, you don’t want a legal dispute to put everything you’ve achieved at risk. Our experienced business attorneys work with business owners in a variety of industries to proactively address legal challenges so they can get back to doing what they do best—delivering top-notch products or services to their clients.
Services We Provide
At Quraishi Law Firm & Wealth Management, our services are personalized to meet individual client needs—but our overall goal is to ensure your business remains on solid legal ground no matter what the future holds. We advise startups, established businesses, and companies undergoing structural change. We counsel businesses about operations, contracts, taxes and regulations, and dispute resolution.
If you need help with business entity selection, corporate registration, or documenting the terms of an operating agreement among the members of a limited liability company (LLC) in Arkansas or Tennessee, contact an experienced business planning lawyer at Quraishi Law Firm & Wealth Management. For entrepreneurs or partners who need to formalize their business relationship and register a new entity, we work with you to make sure that your organizational form fits your management style and capital structure. Our goal is to ensure the maximum simplicity and flexibility consistent with the needs of your new company. Whether you choose to incorporate or form a partnership or LLC, we keep the focus where it belongs—on your company’s bottom line.
We also advise companies about forming new entities or altering the form of their current organization to adapt to the changing requirements of their customers or investors. You can think of us as a strategic partner who is committed to helping you succeed in a competitive marketplace.
We draft, revise, negotiate, and review numerous agreements for our corporate clients, including:
- Asset purchase agreements
- Stock purchase agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Inventory management contracts
- Work for hire agreements
- Commercial leases
- Employment contracts
- Construction agreements
- Non-competition covenants and agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Promissory notes
- Corporate resolutions
- Membership and shareholder’s agreements
- Partnership agreements
- LLC operating agreements
- Nonprofit applications
What to Expect During Your Business Audit Session
When you schedule a business audit session with Quraishi Law Firm & Wealth Management, we will:
- Review the legal aspects of your business, including entity structure and compliance, agreements, intellectual property protections, and missed revenue opportunities, as well as necessary systems to minimize your personal risk and pass your assets to your loved ones.
- Consider overlooked insurance protections and whether you are over or under-insured in any area of your business or family life. This part of the audit alone could save you thousands of dollars each year!
- Look at each of your financial reporting systems to identify where the holes in your financial systems are leaking cash flow and revenue, or resulting in unnecessary costs and expenses.
- Strategize the tax structures to keep more money in your family and business accounts and keep it out of the hands of the government—legally and with a minimal amount of risk.
Contact Us Today
Whether you’re a longtime business owner faced with a legal challenge or an aspiring entrepreneur who wants to get their venture off to the best possible start, Quraishi Law Firm & Wealth Management is here to help. Our team is available at our Jonesboro and Little Rock office locations to serve clients throughout Northeast and Central Arkansas. We are also available to meet with clients in our Memphis, Tennessee office. Contact us today to learn how we can provide the legal protection your business needs to succeed.