At Quraishi Law Firm & Wealth Management, we believe a solid financial plan serves as a tool to help you live your best life. When you’re confident your assets are protected and you’re saving enough to meet your long term goals, you’re better equipped to make the most of what each day has to offer.
Our team works with a wide range of clients, including young families, business owners, high net worth individuals, medical professionals, and retirees or soon-to-be retirees. We firmly believe that it’s never too early—or too late—to learn how to manage your money more effectively.
Determining a Baseline
Before we can help you create your financial plan, we need to understand your current situation. When you meet with our team for the first time, we’ll discuss your current income, assets, liabilities, and net worth. We’ll also talk about “big picture” questions such as:
- Are you managing your money in a way that is improving your life?
- If you had access to unlimited funds, how would you spend your days?
- If you were given just a few years left to live, what would you change about your current life?
- If you found out you were going to die tomorrow, what would you most regret not doing?
Financial planners often throw around complicated terminology, but the underlying goal of a financial plan is simply to connect your money with your life. The Quraishi Law Firm & Wealth Management team provides the down-to-earth advice you need to do just that.
Since our process focuses on developing a meaningful relationship with each client, we don’t want you to be worried about watching the clock. Instead of hourly fees, we utilize a flat-fee structure that lets you focus on getting your desired results instead of rushing through the steps in an attempt to keep costs down.
We believe that money is simply a tool. Money is not the goal, and it is not the end. It is a tool that we manage-- exercising caution and wisdom-- for the benefit of improving our clients' lives.
Life-Centered Financial Planning for the Future
Once we understand your current situation, we’ll address your specific goals. This might include:
- Ensuring you’re on track with your retirement savings
- Growing your investments without unnecessary risk
- Determining how much you can afford to spend each year in retirement without exhausting your assets
- Planning ahead for the possibility of future long-term care needs for yourself or your spouse
- Addressing the concerns of family members with special needs
- Leaving a meaningful inheritance for your children and grandchildren
- Giving back to the community with charitable contributions
- Minimizing tax liability
- Protecting assets from creditors, lawsuits, or a divorce proceeding
Many of the issues we address overlap with concerns for estate planning, tax planning, or business succession planning. However, Quraishi Law Firm & Wealth Management is unique in that we offer an integrated one-stop-shop that meets all your financial and legal needs. Instead of seeking out several different service providers who may not fully understand your strategy, you can count on us to develop a comprehensive plan that addresses each of your key financial goals.
Empowering You to Take Control of Your Future
While we don’t expect you to become a financial whiz overnight, we believe it’s important that you develop a solid understanding of what strategies are being used to help you reach your goals and why those strategies are proven to work. We will explain your financial plan step-by-step and happily answer any questions you have.
As an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) and Fiduciary, we work directly for you. We’re not selling a specific investment product or trying to push a hidden agenda. Our goal as your wealth management advisor is simply to provide you with the knowledge you need to make smart decisions.
The Quraishi Law Firm & Wealth Management team is available at our Jonesboro and Little Rock office locations to serve clients throughout Northeast and Central Arkansas. We are also available to meet with clients in our Memphis, Tennessee or Frisco, Texas offices. Schedule a free 15 minute call today to discuss how we can be of assistance with your financial planning and investment needs.
*All financial planning and advisory services are provided through Quraishi Wealth Management, LLC.