Many business lawyers take a “one-size fits all” approach with their clients; they do this so they can work with as many people as possible in a short period of time. One problem is you receive an impersonal experience; but even worse than that, this type of planning can lead to unintended results in the long run for your business.
When lawyers do not take the time to inquire, listen, understand, and truly consider your business’s individual circumstances, the result is that your business documents and model does not end up reflecting what’s very best for the structure and, ultimately, growth of your business.
So even though you may pay less upfront to get a standard set of documents or corporate set up, you lose money in the long run.
The Quraishi Law Firm is right for you if you want a trusted advisor for the life of your business to turn to when you need:
- Help with ensuring you have the right business model in place and can navigate to a new one if you don’t
- Help getting the right agreements in place with vendors, team members, investors, partners, and others
- Assstance with exploring potential opportunities
- Help evaluating insurance buying decisions, asset protection planning choices, and tax-saving strategies
- Someone to keep you out of trouble and respond when you get too close to the edge
How We’re Different From Traditional Business Attorneys
- All of our fees are fixed fees agreed to in advance, so there are no surprises. At our initial meeting, you will choose the level of planning and fee that works best for your business, so there will never be any surprises.
- We are proactive advisors who check in with you and your business on a regular basis so we can put our legal minds to work to help you grow your business, helping you take the best-calculated risks so you can receive the biggest rewards. We don’t just prepare a set of legal documents for you and send you on your way until something happens.
- We meet with you at least quarterly via our Business Growth Membership program. We foster a lifetime, ongoing relationship with you so we can guide you through all of your business’ stages – preparing your business for succession or sale and always focused on helping you get to the next level. Throughout the life of your business, things change. You change; your assets change; your business changes; the law will definitely change. We are here to help you navigate those changes.
- We have a whole team in place to answer your quick questions and make the legal process incredibly easy and painless for you and your business. You never have to worry about unreturned phone calls or endless games of phone tag.
- We help you get your legal and financial house in order by helping you make smart choices about things like buying insurance, selling your business, retirement planning so you never spend more than you have to or get taken advantage of by unscrupulous salespeople who see your business as a cash cow for them.
- We offer Legacy Planning. We believe that your business is here to last and we want to help make sure that’s the case. Your work is meaningful and we will work with you to keep it that way.
Get Started With a LIFT Your Life & Business Session
The LIFT Your Life & Business Session is designed to help understand where your business is now, where it is going in the future, and what the gaps are that could keep you from getting there. For new businesses, we’ll help you create a business from the start so your time, energy, and money are positioned correctly and then proactively manage your business legal affairs for the growth of your business in years to come. For existing businesses, we will walk you through our audit process and help you create a plan to fill the gaps in your business so your time, energy, and money stop leaking out… and then together, we’ll proactively manage your business legal affairs for the growth of your business.
Contact us today to schedule your LIFT Business Session!