Our small but growing estate planning and business planning law firm is looking for an Associate Attorney who enjoys our field of law and would like their work to help make a positive difference for clients.
Our goal is to improve our community, one family and small business at a time. We believe that helping families preserve and protect their wealth and accomplish family goals is a way to touch the lives of others and make a difference.
If the following describes you, and our culture and beliefs interest you, then we’d like to hear from you:
- You believe that estate & business planning lawyers provide a valuable and important service
- You believe client service and quality work are top priority
- You are ambitious and goal-oriented
- You are systems-oriented and believe in teamwork
- You want to set your own hours and income
Job responsibilities include meeting with prospective clients, estate plan document preparation, proofing, delivery and execution of estate plans, Living Trust funding, creating LLC’s and other business entities, and assisting in probate and trust estate settlement.
If you have at least some basic experience and training in at least one of these areas, we will provide all the training, processes and tools you will need to be successful and professionally fulfilled! Training includes prospecting and marketing, conducting initial consultations, drafting estate plans, delivering estate plans, and creating life-long raving clients! We have a process for everything- you just need to be motivated and willing to learn.
Job Requirements. In addition to some practical experience or formal training in our area of practice, a successful candidate will possess:
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Good computer skills and ability to learn new systems and software
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment where processes result in the most efficient flow of work and results
- Commitment to quality work product
- Willingness to prospect and market
Base salary plus bonus compensation structure, generous paid time off.
1st: complete a quick assessment here: TAKE ASSESSMENT >>
2nd: Email a resume and cover letter explaining why this opportunity appeals to you to [email protected], and put “I AM THE ONE” for the subject line. Please, no personal visits or phone calls. Resumes submitted without a cover letter or assessment will not be considered.