Rally your friends, family, and colleagues. It’s time for the Quraishi Law Firm‘s Charity Challenge!
Giving back to the North Texas community is a strong thread in our business fabric. So, we’re encouraging our friends and fans on Facebook to join us in raising money and awareness for a local nonprofit.
What Is the Quraishi Law Firm Charity Challenge?
The Quraishi Law Firm Charity Challenge is a month-long fundraiser hosted on the Quraishi Law Firm Facebook page for a North Texas organization.
How Does the Quraishi Law Firm Charity Challenge Work?
From September 1 – 30, every new “like” acquired on the Quraishi Law Firm Facebook page = $1 that will go to a North Texas nonprofit from the Quraishi Law Firm. Up to $500 will be donated by us.
Which North Texas Charity Will Receive the Monetary Donation From the Quraishi Law Firm?
That’s up to you! Simply comment on this post on the Quraishi Law Firm Facebook page with the name of the North Texas charity that you want to receive a monetary donation from the Quraishi Law Firm: http://bit.ly/QLFCharityChallenge.The organization with the most mentions in the comments will be the winner of the monetary donation from us. For this Charity Challenge, we suggested three North Texas nonprofits to consider: Blue Sky Therapeutic Riding, Down Syndrome Partnership of North Texas, and FEAT-Families for Effective Autism Treatment. However, you can vote for any North Texas charity you wish!
Do I Have to Donate Money?
No, the Quraishi Law Firm donates 100% of the money raised during the Charity Challenge!
Has the Quraishi Law Firm Done This Charity Challenge Before?
Yes and with much success. In our first-ever Charity Challenge, the Quraishi Law Firm donated $100 to Frisco Family Services. Managing attorney Carrie Quraishi presented a check to Frisco Family Services Development Director Lon Ricker on behalf of the Quraishi Law Firm.
What Do I Have to Do to Participate?
- Log in to Facebook. Don’t have your own Facebook profile? You can create one for free by clicking here: http://bit.ly/SignUpForFacebook
- In the search bar located at the top of your Facebook page, type Quraishi Law Firm and select our Facebook page. Or, simply click here to go to the Quraishi Law Firm Facebook page: http://bit.ly/LikeQuraishiLawFirmOnFacebook
- “Like” the Quraishi Law Firm on Facebook by clicking “Like.” If you already “like” the Quraishi Law Firm on Facebook already, proceed to the next steps.
- Write a comment on our Facebook post with the name of the North Texas organization you want to receive a monetary donation from the Quraishi Law Firm. Click here to do so: http://bit.ly/QLFCharityChallenge
- Read carefully, this post is important! Tell your friends and family on Facebook to “Like” the Quraishi Law Firm on Facebook and follow these same steps. Remember, new “likes” on the Quraishi Law Firm Facebook page = $1 (up to $5oo) that will be donated to the winning North Texas charity. The more people who “like” the Quraishi Law Firm on Facebook = the more money that goes to a great cause in our community!