Are you confused by most financial advice? If so, you’re not alone. It’s not at all uncommon to sit across from a financial advisor and only understand every third word they’re saying—even though they’re talking about your money, your life, and your future.
At Quraishi Law Firm & Wealth Management, we believe that advisors should be just as good about explaining investments as they are at managing them. It’s our top priority to ensure that our clients understand everything that is happening with their money.
How We’re Different
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Advisors who understand your goals and personal risk tolerance. When you walk through our door for the first time, we’re going to get to know you and discuss what’s most important to you. After we determine your goals and personal risk tolerance, we allocate your money to our various investment strategies designed to help you pursue those goals, all while maximizing opportunities for tax diversification.
- Approaches tailored to fit your needs. At Quraishi Law Firm & Wealth Management, we focus on assisting successful families and business owners that are in or approaching retirement. While each family gets a personalized financial strategy, we’ve helped thousands of families navigate their complex financial needs and guided them through life’s major decisions.
- A commitment to making your life easier. As your trusted advisor, we’re focused on adding convenience and simplicity to your life. We will make sure you’re educated on your investments and how we manage your money—as much or as little information as you’d like. Whether you’re investing hundreds or millions, we’re about much more than results—we’re about helping you understand where those results have come from and why the strategy works.
Many of our clients complain about the fact that their previous financial advisor only contacted them when they wanted to sell a product. That’s because their advisor was operating under the selling model. We seek to serve your best interests by placing them ahead of our own. As an Independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) and Fiduciary, we work directly for you, not a third-party fund company or Wall Street bank. You can rely on us for objective and conflict-free advice based solely on your situation.
Wealth Management Services We Offer
When you get professional financial planning and wealth management assistance, you can make a comprehensive plan to address all of the important issues related to growing and protecting your wealth. Some of the different things which should generally be a part of your plan include:
- Financial planning. Our job is to uncover your goals, analyze your financials, and help make your dreams of retirement come true. Our planning process also uncovers strategies with distribution, tax, estate, and charitable planning. Our team customizes a simple plan for you and your advisor to follow.
- Retirement consulting. Retirement planning is not only to enter retirement; it is to help ensure that you can provide yourself with a steady stream of income during your retirement years to sustain you and your loved ones without affecting your lifestyle.
- IRA/401(K) planning. We’ll delve into the pros and cons of leaving your retirement investments where they are versus moving them, and what the best decision could be for your individual situation. We also address what the internal charges are for your existing accounts, the amount of risk that you are taking compared to what you’re comfortable with, and if your current plan is meeting your expectations.
- Portfolio/money management. Our asset management program is specifically designed to help minimize exposure to risk and maximize return. Protecting our clients’ principal and mitigating potential downside loss is paramount in their long-term investment success. By removing the emotional part of investing, our time-tested formulas can take the guesswork out of investing.
Schedule an Initial Planning Session Today
At Quraishi Law Firm & Wealth Management, we believe people at all income brackets and all asset levels can achieve financial success with smart money management. The key is to start making the right choices early, to make the choices that work for you, and to take advantage of the tax breaks provided to help you save.
Our wealth planning attorneys are available at our Jonesboro and Little Rock office locations to serve clients throughout Northeast and Central Arkansas. We are also available to meet with clients in our Memphis, Tennessee office. Schedule an Initial Planning Session today to discuss how we can be of assistance with your financial planning and investment needs.