Join me, attorney Carrie Russom Quraishi for an informative and interactive event!
What You Will Learn
- LESSON #1: Learn How to Avoid Excessive Attorney's Fees, Court Costs, and Delays in Passing on Your Inheritance
- LESSON #2: How to Avoid and/or Minimize Estate and Income Taxes
- LESSON #3: How to Protect Your Heirs From Creditors, Future Ex-Spouses, and Accidental Disinheritance (if your spouse gets remarried after your death!)
- LESSON #4: Why a "Simple" Will Isn't Enough, and Misconceptions With Traditional Estate Planning
- LESSON #5: How to Distribute Your Estate to the People You Choose, When and How You Choose
- LESSON #6: How to Stop Speculating and Gambling With Your Retirement & Investment Accounts So You Don't Run Out of Money
- LESSON #7: The Importance of Integrated Financial, Legal and Life Planning, and the Easy Steps to Get Started
About the Speaker
Carrie Russom Quraishi, Attorney at Law
Ms. Quraishi helps families and small business owners protect what matters most—their loved ones, their wealth and business, and their legacy. She is dedicated to using her wealth of experience, mastery of the law, and commitment to a client-first approach to help individuals and families achieve their estate and financial planning goals.
Questions? Call us at 870-275-4304